Senior Quantity Surveyor
3 days left
- Full Time
Quantity Surveyor required for leading Norwich based eco-housing specialist.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Norwich
Job Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
My client are a Norwich based eco housing specialist, with a number of unique accreditations in the area making them the go-to contractor for spec energy-efficient homes.
They are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to take the lead on delivering an extensive portfolio of projects, spanning works both locally and across the country.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience particularly within house building and ideally within eco-housing.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established, reputable employer and a leader in their field.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.