3 days left
- Full Time
Why Motorpoint is one of the Best Companies to work for…
We wouldn’t be the nation’s biggest car supermarket, and opening at least one new site every year, without every one of our fantastic Team members.
It is our culture and our values that set us apart from our competition and these are represented in every interaction we have, and we know that it is our people that make our success possible.
As our way of saying thank you for all the hard work and dedication, we invest everything we can into our people to ensure every Team member is proud and committed to being part of 'Team Motorpoint’.
We prioritise developing our people, and are extremely passionate about supporting their personal and professional development. We want to give them every opportunity to be the best that they can be. As a result we always look to promote from within, and provide industry leading training for every Team Member, to empower them to reach your full potential, in an environment that is both supportive and challenging.
We are proud, determined and passionate about what we do, and our hard work has paid off as we have placed in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for!
Responsible for carrying out a three stage pre-delivery inspection of our vehicles in line with the Motorpoint standards, ensuring quality and health and safety requirements are met.
This is a hands on position working in a fast paced environment, team players are a must in this department, the kind that go the extra mile without being asked.
Our workshop technicians are passionate, proud and determined of their individual contribution, as well as the contribution of the team, confident enough to stand alone when needs be, taking ownership for a three stage PDI inspection process from start to finish.
Customer satisfaction remains at the heart of the team as you complete the three stages of inspection that are carried out on every one of our vehicles.
Benefits include a company bonus scheme, regular social events, excellent working enrivonment, career development opportunities and much more.
• Carry out pre-delivery inspections on all vehicles according to the pre-delivery inspection checklist.
• Carry out collection inspections on all vehicles prior to customer delivery, in line with the checklist.
• To complete services on vehicles as required.
• Carry out minor repairs where necessary.
• Ensure all work carried out meets health and safety requirements.
• Ensure all work carried out meets the motorpoints standards of quality.
• Work to job card allocations.
• Report additional repair or safety issues to the workshop supervisor or manager that require further work and cost.
• Carry out responsibilities and work in a manner that is compliant with the health and safety requirements of the workplace.
• Experience of working in a busy repair workshop.
• Own tools.
• Preferably qualified at level 2 in a relevant motor trade qualification.
• Willing to undertake a level 2 qualification if unqualified.
• Good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
• Stays calm in a fast paced high volume environment.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to produce high quality work.
• Logical and thorough in approach.
• Understands the importance of the role to exceptional customer service.
• Great team player, willing to help others.
• Friendly and enthusiastic personality.
Sounds too good to be true?
Why not visit one of our sites and speak to any of our team members, it is their views and suggestions that fuel and challenge us to be an employer of choice.
- Type of vacancy: Permanent Full
- Hours: 40 Hours per week, 5 days out of 7
- Department: Workshop