IT Systems Manager
IT Systems Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus
Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30
Juice is pleased to offer this excellent opportunity, working with an exciting and dynamic organisation who operate in the technology sector.
Due to the rapid expansion of the organisation, which has seen the business grow considerably, they are now looking to appoint an IT Systems Manager.
The role will see you acting as the Systems and Network Manager for the whole organisation, where you will take ownership and overall responsibility for the company wide IT Systems, Policies and Security,.
Key responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Create / review overall IT Policy. Help set direction for IT Strategy.
- Take ownership for IT Systems such as Sage 200, Sage CRM, Customer Repair portal, Aurora billing, SharePoint others to be agreed.
- Expert level support with Sage 200 and overall ownership of the configuration and support of this critical accounting system.
- Ensure maximum efficiency is gained via Sage 200 with user training, modules and set up.
- Look for operational improvement in systems such as bar code scanning.
- Review and recommend user IT requirements and structure - laptops, phones, Office 365, SharePoint. Check starter and leaver procedures.
- Review set up of servers, network (wired and wireless).
- Separate WiFi Guest network from Domain network
- Implement a new managed internet lease line and retirement of unrequired landline connections.
- Review building access controls and CCTV security systems
- Review mobile connectivity strategy, implementation of tools to improve mobile connectivity, explore options around Citrix Receivers
- Improve communication tools across different offices (such as Skype for Business)
- Set and implement data backup policy including anti-virus protection
- Provide support for other company locations and ensuring overall IT policy and structure is in place.
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive experience of working within a similar setting and naturally excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills will be crucial in this role.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about the role, please forward your CV to Kate at Juice today!