Infrastructure Architect - Cloud Solutions - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Azure
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Cloud infrastructure architect to join their team on a permanent basis in Central London. The role will be involved with scoping and designing cloud infrastructures and server application solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a technical hands on experience, however this role is predominently a hands off role. The role will be very client-facing and involve a large amount of pre-sales. Therefore good customer soft skills are essential as well as a proven track-record of costing, estimations and delivering profitable solutions.
- Hands-off cloud infrastructure design and deployment experience in enterprise organisations working alongside infrastructure and operations teams.
- Technical pre-sales and client site visits
- Architect new solutions for public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Work alongside Microsoft and other large vendors
- Writing detail documentation of technical designs
- Balancing client needs and adhering to SLA’s
- Hands-on delivery of public, private and hybrid cloud projects (IaaS, PaaS)
- Proven track record of detailed infrastructure design and solutions
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL, Backup and Recovery
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp, HP 3PAR, Lync and Exchange (all desirable)
- Certified in Azure / AWS (highly desirable)
- Experienced in technical pre-sales
- Proven experience with solutions roadmaps
Salary on offer is £60-75k + bonus + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
– – Tom Durnford
Infrastructure Architect – Cloud Services – AWS – Amazon Web Services – Azure – Solution Design – Technical architecture – VMware - Virtualisation - Cloud Architect