Pension Project Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Are you intrigued in applying for an exciting new role with structured career progression?
Anthony Alexandra are in alliance with a reputable Pensions Consultancy, based in Tonbridge who is seeking a highly professional and an experienced Pension Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Our client is providing a fantastic opportunity to play a key role within the future of the business and to develop your career further.
Duties within this position include: -
- Creating and producing a weekly, accurate, timely management information schedule for each project
- Managing the project administration process with members
- Managing expectations and delivering on tight timescales
- Ensuring that the implementation of a project is on target to be delivered
This is an exceptional chance to work as a Project Manager for our client. Therefore, this opportunity would suit a candidate who is highly professional in approach and has the following skills and experience: -
- 3 - 5 years’ administration and team management experience
- Previous experience within a project management role or experience of working on projects
- Experience of working in the Financial Services sector
- Achieved professional qualifications such as PRINCE2 or APM would be an advantage
There are many benefits of working with our client. Within this role you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £33,000 along with annual bonuses, PMI and a generous pension scheme.