Accounts Payable Assistant
Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a permanent Accounts Payable Assistant position with a leading business services firm based in Epping.
Typical Duties involve:
- Processing weekly & monthly Purchase invoices, including updating current processes in place for new starters in place
- Reconcile Fleet spreadsheet.
- Coding all supplier invoices and with the correct accounting codes.
- Updating disbursement spreadsheets and obtaining relevant authorisation.
- Marking up payments on internal notes system.
- Logging invoices onto Sage and sending them out for authorisation to department heads.
- Reconciling Supplier Statements.
- Assist with processing of all client payments weekly/daily, including refunds to debtors.
- Assist with processing of Employee expenses and company credit cards
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with accuracy and efficiently.
- Viewing internal mailboxes and ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
The ideal Candidate would be able to adhere and understand the company systems and procedures in place quickly. As well as this, a self-motivated and enthusiastic candidate would be preferred. An NVQ Qualification or GCSE's with A to C grade's or the equivalent would be desirable from the candidate however Finance and Microsoft Excel experience is essential.