Our client, a leading law firm based in the centre of Bristol are currently seeking a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join them on a full time and permanent basis.
They can offer a salary of £16,000 - £20,000 plus excellent benefits.
- File opening and administration
- Legal research on planning issues
- Assisting Fee Earners with tasks; report writing, billing, generating letters
- File closure and archiving
- Handling planning enquiries
- Undertaking money laundering processing
- Assisting with marketing material including drafting articles and presentations
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 months experience within a similar position
- Be LPC/ILEX qualified
- Understanding of residential or commercial conveyancing
If you would like to know more then please do get in touch today.