Our client is a London-based, small and friendly ski/summer holiday company, providing a bespoke service to its guests travelling to European destinations.
As a Sales Consultant you will be the first point of contact for potential customers, where first impressions are key.
Building either week long or weekend ski and summer holiday packages, you will maximise sales by identifying customer requirements.
Maintaining relationships with customers, recommending suitable options and providing support, information and guidance are key elements of this dynamic position.
Sales Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for taking inbound calls, converting holiday enquiries into sales
- Creating multiple option quotes via reservation system and sending out to guests via email or over the phone
- Following up on quotes sent to customers and converting the enquiry to sale
Sales Consultant Experience:
- Minimum1 years sales experience
- Must possess previous ski industry experience
- Must have excellent administrative and organisational skills as well as a professional telephone manner.
For further information, please contact Paul in the Travel Team.
PLEASE NOTE! Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted. Is this not the job for you? If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role, we’ll send you £200 of Amazon vouchers as a massive thank you!