P/T Credit Controller
Experienced Credit Controller urgently required in Newport.
I have an urgent requirement for an experienced Part Time Credit Controller to join a well-established Accountancy Practice in Newport.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Chasing monies owed
- Allocating payments received
- Posting copy invoices
- Making decisions on releasing orders
- Daily cash allocation
- Monthly controls and reporting
- Maintaining customer database
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have strong negotiation skills
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Be capable of working well under pressure
Due to the nature of this role only those with recent strong Credit control experience will be considered.
This is a fairly urgent requirement so applicants will need to be available at short notice. The role is part time up to 30 hours per week, which can be worked over 4 or 5 days.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK3760