Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser
I am on the lookout for a Trusts and Statutory Fundraiser to join the London office of an Educational Charity on a 10 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the main purpose of this role is to generate funding from trusts, foundations and statutory organisations in order to fund the fantastic work this charity does.
* Achieve all income targets set by the Head of Fundraising
* Develop both new and existing relationships through researching, networking, identifying and responding to leads and working collaboratively and closely with colleagues across the organisation as a whole
* Ensure the effective management of relationships with current and potential funders
* Research, write and present funding applications in line with each funder's aims, objectives and motives
* Demonstrable experience successfully obtaining funding from trusts, foundations and statutory sources, securing grants worth £100k.
* Previous management of funder/stakeholder relations
* Fantastic written and spoken communication skills
* Experience of using new and innovative programmes and approaches for trust funding
* Thorough knowledge of effective fundraising practice
If this position sounds like something you might be interested in learning more about, I encourage you to apply! On the other hand - if you can think of anyone within your network who would suit this role please pass them onto me!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.