Quantity Surveyor Civils
3 days left
- Full Time
Quantity Surveyor required for established Colchester based civils and groundwork specialist.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor (Civils)
Job Location: Colchester
Job Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + package
My client are an established civil engineering and groundwork specialist, undertaking an exciting range of commercial and residential projects across the East and into London.
They are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor to the business, to take the commercial reins within this diverse range of projects. You'll be part of an existing, successful team and playing a key role in the ongoing growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Previous Quantity Surveying experience within specialist civils and groundworks is essential.
- A relevant qualification route achieved, with Degree or HNC qualifications desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and organise workload, maintaining a full awareness of demands on different projects and meeting deadlines where applicable.
- A keen eye for detail and a natural flair for cost control.
- Ability to undertake all other ad-hoc duties as required, supporting senior management.
- Ability to negotiate and liaise across a range of external consultants and subcontractors, colleagues and senior management.
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join an established specialist with a great name and healthy order book.
What you need to do now ...
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.