Audit and Assurance Manager
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Audit and Assurance Manager for an international business with a world class reputation on the outskirts of Colchester. This newly created position will be responsible for the stewardship of all period end close activities, including Group Reporting and Balance Sheet control as well as ownership for the Statutory Reporting process for the Group of companies.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the complete process for all financial and management accounts activities within the Group of Companies.
- Management of the financial accounts activities to ensure strong balance sheet control
- Working with key stakeholders within the financial/management accounts process to ensure strong controls, compliance and governance across the sites.
- Pro-actively assessing IFRS standard changes and preparing internal documents to roll out.
- Liaising with the Internal Audit team and Compliance Accountant on any relevant internal audits.
You will be a Qualified Accountant with extensive technical knowledge and exposure.You will demonstrate the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at a variety of levels within the group and be able to manage multiple deadlines, projects and workloads. You will also have a track record of preparing Statutory Accounts and Reports.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a very strong team of finance professionals and work for a company with an excellent reputation. The business constantly challenges its employees to progress and this role is very high profile.