Salary: £ 25,000 to £30,000 PA
Reporting To: Digital Marketing Manager
Based At: BrandAlley, 2nd Floor, 120 Moorgate, London, EC2M 6UR
Hours: Mon to Fri 9.00 to 5.30pm
We have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join our busy Digital Marketing team.
- Creation of overall SEO strategy for the BrandAlley.co.uk website
- Implementation of the SEO strategy; working with a clear and defined set of KPIs for each project
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis and more
- Delivery of internal link building projects
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to create an SEO strategy
- Ongoing monthly optimization
- Bespoke reporting
- Ensuring individual objectives are met each month to aid career progression
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns (in-house or agency) in an ecommerce environment
- Good understanding of Google algorithm updates such as Penguin, Panda, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Experienced in using Buzzstream, SeoMoz, advanced webranking tools or similar SEO tools
- Experience in the technical aspects of SEO
- Experience in mobile SEO
- Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
- Knowledge and experience with HTML
- Ability to analyses and improve results
- Commercial awareness to drive businesses forwards
- Excellent reporting skills with a proactive approach to business intelligence
- A willingness to learn, research and use initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Experience working alongside development teams
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Work as a team player whilst being able to work on set individual performance goals and KPIs
- Magento experience would be advantageous, but not essential
At the forefront of e-tail innovation, BrandAlley is the UK's leading private-sales site with a unique offering across fashion, beauty, homeware and lifestyle. BrandAlley launches 5-6 sales daily at up to 70% off designer and high-street brands including Hackett, Hugo Boss, Joules, Crew Clothing, Reiss, Gant, Ted Baker, Jack Wills, Aquascutum, Joseph, LK Bennett, Karen Millen, Ugg, J Brand, Hobbs, Gieves & Hawkes, Musto, Jigsaw, Monsoon, Converse, Jaeger, Coach, Radley, Aspinal, and many more.
How it works: BrandAlley is a members only site. Sign-up is free, simple and once registered new members can shop exclusive sales straight away. Each sale lasts 4 days and members are kept up-to-date with daily emails on all offers. After the sale ends items are ordered directly from the brands, meaning BrandAlley can give these savings straight back to customers.
The BrandAlley model is in tune with the new "savvy shopper" that has emerged since the downturn; who is cautious in their spending and now boasts about savings rather than spending splurges. BrandAlley’s price-competitive ethos enables members to enjoy buying luxury items at an affordable price.
Head to BrandAlley.co.uk to see what sales are on today and like our Facebook and Twitter pages for more information and news.