IT Helpdesk Coordinator
3 days left
- Full Time
A fast growing Outsourced IT company based in East London is seeking an enthusiastic IT Helpdesk Coordinator to join their busy technical team.
The company has been operating for over 12 years and has shown impressive growth throughout this period, and recently moved into the booming IT Cloud markets, whilst continuing to strengthen their traditional IT services; IT Helpdesk and IT Projects. A small business ethos is applied where it is understood every employee’s contribution is critical to the continued success of the business, and importantly everyone’s contribution is recognised.
This is a fast-paced environment working a like-minded and dynamic group of IT professionals.
You will be providing key assistance in managing the day to day operations of our IT Helpdesk Support & IT Changes team who provide 1st/2nd/3rd line technical support and all aspects of IT Changes to thousands of users over our ever growing client base. You will be specifically focusing on client relations, scheduling and team efficiency. You will need to have some technical ability, good people skills, great communication and some experience working within an IT Outsourced environment.
Tasks will include:
- Provide assistance with managing the helpdesk/changes team (reporting to the Helpdesk Manager)
- Building and Managing Client relations
- Providing client reports
- Ensuring we are meeting SLA's
- Prioritising workload - criticals/VIP's
- Managing the engineers schedule
- Keep on top of calls logged
- Be the eyes and ears of the desk
- Excellent communication skills- including face-to-face/ phone/ email
- Sharp. Able to use initiative
- Have some technical understanding
- Good troubleshooting skills so as can aid with technical direction
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
- Good people skills
- Ability to write up reports detailing events
- Ability to develop and document procedures
- MUST HAVE an IT Outsourced background
Hours are 9am to 6pm Monday-Friday.