JUNIOR PRODUCT VIDEO PRODUCER Fashion, Ecommerce
JUNIOR PRODUCT VIDEO PRODUCER
Keywords: (Fashion, Ecommerce, Retail, Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Editing, Camera Operation, Colour Grading, Lighting)
A Junior Product Video Producer is required by a world leading premium fashion and lifestyle retail group to work within a successful team of creatives at their London headquarters.
You will be working within the Studio alongside still photographers and stylists and be responsible for bringing the brands products to life in motion, through high quality digital video.
Suitable candidates for this role will have the ability and experience of working through the entire capture, edit and publish lifecycle of web video production.
- Working within the Product Video team alongside stylists, capturing and editing digital video of products. Delivering beautiful video that accurately depicts clothing and accessories in accordance with brand guidelines
- Accurately colour matching video footage to reflect the colour temperature of retouched still imagery
- Operating the studio camera, organizing rushes, maintaining a good Final Cut Pro workflow and exporting in appropriate formats for web use
- Ensuring that all products are filmed correctly with consistency of lighting, styling and presentation
- Producing high quality colour corrected and balanced digital video footage in accordance to technical specification guidelines. Performing quality assurance and consistency
- Maintaining an efficient workflow, meeting daily and weekly deadlines
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily capture records
- Communicate and report workflow status to Product Video Team Leader on a daily basis
- Responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies
- Accurately name and maintain digital asset files. Archiving footage to be easily accessed by other internal departments
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure with an adaptable, creative attitude
- Proven experience using a range of professional video cameras.
- Good understanding of video technology standards including HD/SD, capture/media formats, aspect ratios
- Proven experience of Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere, and ability to edit video
- An ability to colour grade footage and an understanding of colour theory and its application to video
- An understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- Ability to work through the entire capture, edit and publish lifecycle of web production
- Knowledge and proven experience in studio lighting and equipment
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- A passion for product and crucially for always exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A desire to progress and develop
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and creative
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.