International New Business Partner
I have an exciting position for you data lovers out there. It is a versatile position working with a leading music licensing company. You can have the opportunity to be the interface between the company and a portfolio of new partnerships agreements. It will be your task to ensure the revenue is maximised through stakeholder management, budgeting and process improvements.
Advanced excel and project coordination is key to this role as well as being tenacious and driven.
Fundamentally, my client is looking for a confident New Business Partner to join their successful international team help maximise revenues from their international streams.
They are a global leader in collecting performance royalties and is looking for an International New Business Partner who will be responsible for maximising worldwide revenue collections via a portfolio of new CMOs, ensuring the signed agreements are in place, managing the on boarding and operational readiness process. The International New Business Partner will also be the policy/procedures expert and referral point new CMOs ensuring the deliver agreed revenue targets for new business.
As International New Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
• Maximise revenue from new CMOs’ agreements.
• Manage the on-boarding process for all new CMO agreements.
• Oversee the transition from draft agreement to operational CMO within International processes.
• Act as the SME for all aspects of the portfolio of new CMOs including but not limited to revenue collection and distribution processes; data requirements; cultural/political constraints; dispute resolution; query management.
• Lead in the planning and delivery of internal and CMO service review meetings/activities ensuring pre and post actions are accurately captured and acted upon within agreed deadlines.
• Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner to the Director and Head of International.
The successful International New Business Partner will have the following:
• Educated to a minimum of a degree level (or equivalent) standard
• Experience of negotiating agreements
• Experience of delivering >£5m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
• Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
• Experience of matrix management
• Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
• Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall