Showroom Sales Assistant - Part Time
Part-time showroom sales assistant OTE £19k pa
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, and will be a minimum four days a week including weekends.
Initially we would require additional days to be worked whilst we train you on our products and our system.
Salary is £7.50 per hour with a generous sales commission structure.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs.
- Answering Showroom calls.
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping.
Ideally have a sales background, but not essential as we will train
Good Customer Service Skills
Good interpersonal skills - Day to day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
Ability to organise own time and multitask
Good telephone manner
Be driven to succeed
Strong team player
Excellent verbal and written skills
CareCo aims to provide top quality products for the mobility and care market at the UK's lowest prices. We stock over 5,000 products, with a key 100 product lines in our showroom, that are designed for both indoor and outdoor use to assist our customer’s improved mobility and quality of life.
As a leading independent distributor with over 13 years’ experience within the mobility market as a group, we, at CareCo, pride ourselves on our growing reputation for supplying quality products, value for money and excellent service.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking to recruit a part-time Showroom Assistant in our Norwich office, and we will provide in house training to enable you to perform to your best.