New Lift Installation Engineers
We are urgently seeking multiple New Lift Installation Engineers to operate on a mobile basis across the South West (Bristol, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Brighton, Cornwall and Devon)! This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-established new lift istallation business!
Our client is a leading new lift installation business, and are looking to grow the teams across the UK. They have won a number of contracts across the UK.
The New Lift Installation Engineers will include the following:
- New Lift installation
- Install a range of New Lifts on Site
- Prepare new installs for tester
- Liaise with project supervisor & managers
This is a mobile position covering the South West. A company vehicle will be provided to you.
The successful New Lift Installation Engineers must have the following:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Lift Engineering
- Be able to communicate well
- Previous experience working within lift installation, maintenance and servicing
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work overtime when necessary
- Proven track record in similar trade and services may be considered.
The Lift Engineers opportunities will be paying between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum. These salaries are negotiable dependent upon experience. You will receive a very competitive benefits package also all future training will be funded by the business. Bonus for completing projects and many more benefits.