Digital Marketing Strategist (Dutch speaker)
ESV Digital is a digital marketing agency, digital consulting company and global technology provider specialising in Data Analytics, Digital Strategy Consulting, Paid Search & Media Buying and SEO & Online Branding.
Driven by experts, the ESV Platform - in-house techhnology - powers the campaigns of more than 200 clients globally with over $300 million of PPC investment per annum.
Working within the London Media Buying team of 15 account managers, the Junior Account Manager will be responsible for driving the strategy and overseeing the day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns of a number of high profile clients across numerous verticals.
· Use the ESV bid/campaign management platform (and search engine platforms) to perform daily analysis, expansion and optimisations
· Effectively understand a brief/strategy, compile a plan and implementation of strategies for given KPI targets
· Monitoring campaign results and identifying potential issues and addressing them accordingly
· Advanced optimization skills - ability to quickly identify areas for improvement and opportunities
· Hitting & exceeding client expectations and KPIs
· Plan and test new ideas/strategies methodically and present results back to client
· Efficient budget management
· Grow to be the primary point of contact for daily client needs and complete end-to-end client management
· Organizing and conducting regular client meetings & reviews, as well as regular search engine rep meetings (Google, Yahoo:Bing etc…)
· Create concise weekly reports for clients demonstrating insights and learning
· Provide regular updates on overall findings/improvements concisely
· Native language requirements for the specific role (2nd languages a plus)
· Relevant internships/experience a plus
· Quick learner with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
· You like maths/data crunching and happy to be working in excel a lot
· Relevant bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (excellent excel and power point skills)
· Pro-active team player able to work individually and as part of a team
· Desire to build a career in paid search/digital marketing
Full training will be provided and a meritocratic structured career path progression is offered with promotion to Advanced Account Manager usually within 6 months.