3 days left
- Full Time
A high calibre Group Accountant is sought by an innovative, market leading FTSE-100 plc. Operating within the manufacturing and technology sectors, they have performed well thanks to their cutting edge products and they post strong revenues each year. They are also acquisitive with both a clear expansion plan and future strategy. Their training & development is excellent and the role is an ideal opportunity to gain experience in a global multi-national business.
The Group Accountant will replace a temporary member of staff and the role operates as part of a small team who report to the Group Finance Manager. Each team member will have specific responsibilities for various Group businesses. Duties will include:
· Own the production of the monthly Board-level Group Operating Report (management accounts, analysis & commentary) for your Group companies.
· Produce half & full year financial statements under IFRS; perform analysis of information received from subsidiaries and investigate unexpected items.
· Prepare sections of the annual Group and Divisional Budgets.
· Deliver in-depth analysis & commentary for the Board plus ad hoc analysis.
· Assist with SAP implementation, systems upgrades & other change projects.
· Ad hoc projects e.g. review of CapEx proposals, transaction support etc…
The ideal Group Accountant will be a Big 4 / Top 10 / Top 20 trained ACA who is bright & technically aware and who possesses both a practical knowledge of IFRS and ideally some experience of consolidations. Candidates will have excellent analytical skills, a real eye for detail and will also be strong verbal & written communicators. Applicants will enjoy early responsibility and will seek to work for a company offering both a positive culture and a strong work life balance.
Salary: £50000 - £55000 + 18% pension + 15% bonus + significant benefits.
iMPART encourages applicants from all ages and appointments will be made on merit alone. iMPART Recruitment Ltd operates as an employment agency and an employment business. Unfortunately due to the high level of responses we receive, we are only able to reply to successful applicants.