£35000 - £40000 per annum
Are you a Company Accountant or Finance Manager, who is happy to control the whole remit of company accounts from top to bottom, working within a dynamic management team?
Our client is looking for an experienced Finance Manager or Company Accountant, to join the team and deliver accurate and timely financial reporting and manage all the finance processes as well as one member of staff.
Duties will include:
- Completion of Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Responsibility for Sales and Purchase Ledger, Cashbook and all other accounting control functions
- Tax Compliance
- Monthly Management Reporting
- Relations with bank, legal and other advisers
- Developing and improving financial systems and processes
- Maximise and effectively manage the cash, bank balances and work capital
If you'd like to discuss this role further or if you're ready to apply, please do so, or call us on - we look forward to speaking to you!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.