Senior Merchandiser - London
A London based niche retailer, experiencing huge and consistent growth, is looking for a Senior Level Merchandiser to help drive their Merchandising function across their most high profile departments. This is a great opportunity to develop your career with a prestigious brand with big plans for 2017.
As Senior Merchandiser, you main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the end to end supply planning process for a high number of SKUs
- Maximising forecast accuracy
- Liaising with European and Far East Suppliers
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to implement new initiatives
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of leading a high turnover department, ideally for an established multi-product/specialist retailer or supplier
- Experience of building strong relationships with key suppliers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and the ability to develop collaborative relationships across different departments
- Advanced Excel skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please reply with an up to date CV today!