An Accountancy Practice based in central Bristol is currently recruiting a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This role is working for an ambitious, growing Practice who welcome individuals to challenge and develop themselves within a supportive working environment.
Duties will include:
- To produce to a high-level client work to include, completion of statutory accounts, consolidated accounts, management accounts, tax computation, VAT returns, payrollandgeneral advice to the client in respect of UK Companies and Partnerships.
- To provide technical assistance to members of staff in the accounting services department.
- To keep up to date with any changes in accounting regulations and ensure clients are made aware of the impact of these.
- To assist the Directors in the monitoring of outstanding client work and to ensure work is completed by the accounting services team in a timely manner.
- To assist in the identification and implementation of improved working processes.
- To ensure the work processes are documented and kept up to date to ICAEW quality assurance levels.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have previous experience of working within a Practice including producing a full set of accounts and both personal and corporate tax computations.