ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR - UPTO £30,000 DOE - BATTERSEA
2 days left
- Full Time
DO YOU HAVE A BACKGROUND IN ESTATE AGENCY, ACCOUNTS OR ADMINISTRATION?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
SALARY UPTO £30,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
My client, a well-established Estate Agency, are looking for an Accounts Administrator for their office in BATTERSEA.
You do not need to have previous accounts experience however a background or exposure to estate agency or would be advantageous and entry-level admin experience is required.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client statements
- Transferring monies to clients on a daily basis
- Preparing quarterly NRL reports
- Performing bank reconciliations and daily banking
- Daily accounting all cash receipts on to the system
- Processing general day-to-day adjustments on the system
- Monthly and quarterly rent raising
- Raising ad-hoc charges to tenants when needed
- Credit control - invoicing and chasing payments from landlords and tenants
- Handling queries as they arise from tenants and clients
- Assist in telephone and written queries arising from landlords and tenants
- Arrear chasing
- Computer Literate
- General knowledge of accounting procedure
- Proficient in data entry
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proven knowledge of latest Estate Agency regulations and best practices
- AAT qualification preferred
- Previous experience in an accounts office or accounts department
- Experience of Winman CFP software preferred
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am-18:00pm
Fantastic opportunity to work in this dynamic and fast-paced industry with excellent career prospects and ongoing progression for the right candidate.
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and only suitable applicants will be contacted.