Accounts Assistant Practice
My client is a family run accountancy practice with clients all over Wales. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Cardiff based team and become part of the family.
This approachable and friendly firm have an outstanding reputation and excellent staff retention rate.
To be considered for this role applicants MUST have previous accountancy practice experience. This is a minimum requirement of the role, those who do not have this experience will not be considered.
* Accounts preparation for a varied client base of sole traders, partnerships and small limited companies
* Personal and corporate tax returns
* VAT returns and client bookkeeping
* Extensive client interaction
* Have RECENT accountancy practice experience
* Be part or fully AAT qualified
* Be approachable and professional
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3763.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.