1 day left
- Full Time
My client a leading full service digital agency are looking for a PHP developer with an interest in learning Python to come and join the team for a large migration on one of their key accounts. The role will be based in central London and will allow you to have the opportunity to working in a close net team of fullstack developers.
- Implementation of web applications, using React, vanilla JS and Django CMS
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience developing web applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git using GitFlow
- Good understanding of server-side applications frameworks such as Django, and Laravel.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors Sass and Gulp
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git or Mercurial
- Standard 3rd party API integration and oAuth2
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business/systems processes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize in Photoshop
If you would like to apply for the role of CMS developer then please apply below or by sending your CV to tclark'premiermediauk.com
Premier are acting as an employment agency