Contact Centre Trainer
3 days left
- Full Time
A basic salary of £17,550 per annum including various benefits
Bluecrest Health Screening is one of the fastest growing private health companies in the UK. We deliver innovative and tailored health screening solutions to both the corporate and private sector.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual to be our Contact Centre Trainer. This role has huge scope for development and growth and we want someone who is passionate about delivering results and helping individuals to reach their potential.
Based in our new office in central Worthing, we are easy to commute to via train, bus or car.
So if you are passionate about health and fitness, flexible, hardworking with a passion for customer service please apply today.
About the role…
As the Contact Centre Trainer you will be responsible for managing and carrying out all new starter inductions. You will carry out all call quality checks, develop call centre training material, regularly review employee coaching and managing the new e-learning programme including content creation and role based knowledge assessments.
A few things you’ll need...
- A solid work history ideally within sales and call centre processes
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience in training staff
- Great interpersonal skills, being able to work with people at all levels
- Experience of IT including Microsoft Office
- You’ll need to be tactful and patient
- You’ll need to be a quick learner and able to adapt as required
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
What you’ll get in return…
- A basic salary of £17,550 per annum including various benefits
- A comprehensive training programme, to teach you everything you need to know to be able to be the very best
- 4 free health screenings per year as well as a range of flexible benefits via You at Work which includes discounts and offers on retail and restaurants, Gymflex and much more
- A strong team and social environment
More about us…
Bluecrest Health Screening was founded to fill a gap in the private health screening sector for an affordable, convenient option that meets the highest clinical standards for reporting. Having reached its fifth year, the company is now going through a sustained and exciting period of growth and expansion.
We currently screen around 50,000 customers in over 2000 pop up clinics across the UK and Ireland including Southern Ireland and we provide the very best in health screenings. Bluecrest can screen for a range of different factors including heart disease, ECG, diabetes, cholesterol, vital organ functions as well as some cancers.
Now is a great time to join us as we continue to expand our household and corporate customers and get settled into the new office!