IT Support Officer
WaterAid is looking for an IT Support Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with clean water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities. This is a full time, permanent position.
Working within the Service Desk, the IT Support Officer will
- Provide day to day technical support as required on all commonly used software applications for WaterAid offices involving both software and hardware support.
- Accountable for maintenance and support on WaterAid systems, including; Office 365 environment, VoIP phone system, virtual desktop systems.
To be successful, you’ll need to be
- Previous experience of working in an IT support role.
- A thorough understanding of Microsoft desktop operating systems and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of account administration using Active Directory and Office 365.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water, sanitation and hygiene. We need your energy, passion and expertise to help make it happen. .
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.