3 days left
- Full Time
Atkinson Moss are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation based in Great Yarmouth who are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant following an internal promotion.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be working as part of a tightly knit team to undertake the following duties:
* Analyse and report on key financial data within the organisation for key stakeholders
* Assist with producing timely and reliable management information
* Investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences
* Month end close down for accounts payable, VAT, fixed assets and general ledger
* Assist in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and cash flow forecasts
* Assist with the preparation of the quarterly VAT return for HMRC
* Monitor the companies cash flow and ensure that all suppliers are correctly paid
* Working capital / balance sheet management
* Ensure that the financial function is integrated into company management system
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is part way through ACA/ ACCA/CIMA to progress their career. Strong technical accounting skills are essential and previous knowledge of an ERP reporting system is advantageous.
Our client offers a progressive and forward thinking environment and a strong benefits package. If you think this role could be of interest to you then please contact Graham at Atkinson Moss for more information.