Commercial Finance Analyst
- Full Time
A brilliant job opportunity has arisen for an ambitious ACCA or CIMA finalist to join a world leading construction company based in the heart of London. Working closely with the commercial Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a small team of part qualified finance analysts.
- Production and management of monthly P&L and balance sheet. Managing forecasts and budgets.
- Producing detailed trend analysis
- Taking responsibility for the production of key financial indicators to optimise the company's position (supplier payments, debtor days etc.)
- Providing support to your manager and other stakeholders when tendering for new opportunities (pricing, modelling etc.)
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, ambitious individual who has some previous team management experience and ideally has a background in the same or a similar industry.
To apply for this role you must have at least three year's practical experience, excellent academics and exceptional ability to review and analyse complex financial data. You will have strong interpersonal skills and commercial nous.
To take advantage of this exciting job opportunity, or for more information please contact Liam Thomas on or email .