SEO Content Manager - Global Consumer Digital Brand
3 days left
- Full Time
SEO Content Manager - Global Consumer Digital Brand - London - £45,000- £50,000 + bonus and benefits
Due to a huge acquisition, they invested heavily in Digital and expanded the teams. They have had huge success so far and are now seeking an SEO Content Manager to join the SEO team and work across 13 international markets.
This company hold one of the most comprehensive portfolios of brands across Online trading, Sports betting and online Casinos worldwide. With offices in 6 countries, they are the fastest growing success story in online gaming. Combining great progression, flexibility within a role and a fun 'agency’ culture has enabled them to boast one of the best retention and employee satisfaction ratings in the industry.
- Lead and define the content strategy across the company’s portfolio of brands in Sportsbook and Casino
- Support a cross-European team of different agencies and freelance writers/designers who deliver content for the company in multiple different languages, including leading regular idea generation sessions
- Monitoring and reporting on analytics to measure the success of the content based on agreed KPIs
- Supervise and maintain the relationship with various content and PR agencies, monitoring performance in accordance with KPIs targets
- Assist with the development of advanced searches and creative approaches to discover content of high value to our brands
- Assist with Content/SEO Market intelligence and monitoring of the gaming sector in order to recognise and react to trends and changes
- Development of Content/SEO tactics in line with search engine algorithm changes
- Strong SEO on-page and off-page optimization knowledge
- Experience working for a Digital agency or client direct
- Experience in conception and creation of content and an understanding of how to tailor it to each digital platform, with the aim of attracting natural links, journalistic coverage and social engagement.
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Search Console, Google Analytics
- Grasp of baseline online marketing: Web Site Analytics, Web Site Design & UI, ROI Analysis, Technologies and Processes
- Firm understanding and love of sports and the gambling industry
- Skills in foreign language a plus
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and assist with the management of budgets
- Experience in working in large organisations, co-ordinating and liaising with multiple departments and other stakeholders
- Ability to quickly form positive and productive relationships
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.