Reservations Agent South West London 25K
Reservations Agent | South West London | 25K
Our client, an outstanding 4 star Serviced Apartment Operator are currently recruiting for a full time Reservations Coordinator. The site operates multiple Restaurants and Bar and also offers great amenities for their guests.
The team ensure that their guest's first contact with The Hotel is handled as smoothly and professionally as they have come to expect. From assisting with general enquiries, to quickly learning the various outlets and experiences available to guests at the site, this is a key role in delivering the high service standards that their guests have come to expect. Previous hotel or serviced apartment reservations experience is essential.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and follow the Reservations SOP's
- To ensure that all relevant information is clearly communicated to the team
- To support the team in the handling and conversion of client enquiries.
- Together with the Reservation & Revenue Manager, responsible for the completion of the Group reservation information on the system in accordance with the standard procedures.
- To maintain good working relations with colleagues
- Ensure that brand awareness and service is delivered at all times.
- To ensure effective communication with the key partners
- To handle all incoming complaints in a timely and professional way
- To ensure that guests receive a consistently high standard of service throughout the booking process and all guests are treated with the same level of attention and recognition.
- To pro-actively encourage and support the Reservation team with the development of guest relationships to encourage repeat business.
- The day-to-day management of all enquiry and booking activity to optimise sales.
Salary up to 25K plus Benefits
5 Days a Week with one weekend every 5.