Occupational Therapist - CAMHS
I am currently working on behalf of a market leading healthcare organisation that is seeking to appoint an Occupational Therapist who will join an experienced staff team within a CAMHS Hospital based in Norwich.
The main duties include:
- To be responsible for specific OT staff`s compliance with data activity recording in accordance with professional and trust standards, to monitor, report and implement recommendation
- To manage a caseload of clients with highly complex health and social needs, using evidence based principles to plan and implement effective assessments, interventions and treatment programmes.
- To undertake comprehensive and timely assessments of clients
- To maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge and skills relevant to the field of practice.
- To take responsibility for ongoing personal and professional development
Key skills required include:
- You will need to be a qualified, HCPC registered, Occupational Therapist
- Ideally experience of working with mental health, ideally within a CAMHS care setting
- Adaptable and creative to meet their needs, and have the skills and ability to work with people that may be difficult to engage and with challenging behaviour patterns.
- A proven track record of in staff supervision & team management.
Salary - 26-30k
If you are a qualified Occupational Therapist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to
`As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.