Medical Sales - Medical Devices
As Medical Sales Specialist for this growing, international Radiation Protection Garment medical devices company you'll drive medical sales across South Wales and South West England.
- Drive medical sales of Personal Radiation Protection medical devices e.g. lead and lead free aprons, protective goggles / glasses, patient positioning devices and a specialist range of consumables including probe / barrier / intensifier covers and infection control products used within hospitals settings e.g. Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath Labs, Theatre, Orthopaedics, X-ray, Endoscopy, A&E, etc.
- Build and develop relationships with - and influence - new and existing customers while providing a high standard of service.
- Proactively gather market intelligence, develop sales leads, prepare quotations and tenders, attend exhibitions, training sessions and conferences.
A well-established, growing market leader providing quality Radiation Protection Garment medical devices and consumables.
- Proven success in medical device sales; ideally into theatres, medical imaging or cardiac cath labs.
- Skilled in influencing others and building relationships based on trust and service.
- Go-getter personality, confident, influential, self-motivated and determined.
- A relevant degree i.e. Biomedical Science would be useful but is not essential.
- Based in or a commutable from Bristol e.g. Bath, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon, Taunton, Weston-Super-Mare, etc.
- Starting salary of £25-30,000 plus uncapped commission (circa £10-20k pa), car and benefits.
- Personal development plans with product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…