Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager | Horsham | £22,000 - £26,000 (inc bonus)
My client are looking for an experienced Junior Account Manager to play an integral role of the sales function in a well established business.
With solid market-share, the business are a major player in their industry and supply to well known national companies. Reporting into the MD the Key Account Manager will be responsible for new business development as well as focusing on growing and developing existing clients.
You be the key interface between the customer and the relevant business departments and you will be expected to produce business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in customer service, sales or a telesales environment or in a Key Account Manager role, ideally with an exposure to IT, and POS-related hardware.
For this Junior Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Internal sales B2B experience
- Ability to source new market openings and customers
- Confident in forging business relationships via telephone
- Proven long-term customer retention records
Benefits of this Junior Account Manager role:
- A pleasant working atmosphere surrounded by an amicable team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- Performance-related income
- An interesting and varied work field with development potentialities within an international company
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.