2 days left
- Full Time
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 DOE + Company Car + Commission (£10k + OTE)
Rock Recruitment are delighted to be working with a UK wide fit-out company. They are looking to expand their team of Account & Project Managers, who can build amazing relationships with new and existing clients. This role is a great mix of Account and Project Management, seeing projects right the way through to completion. Fantastic long term opportunities for progression too.
* Build outstanding, trusting relationships with clients
* Make contact with potential new clients, from enquiries and recommendations, making an excellent first impression, and winning projects.
* Conducting client & site visits, working with the client to assess their needs, gather information about their plans, and ultimately turn their vision into a reality.
* Play an integral role in the quoting, site surveys, ordering, installation and sign-off of all projects you win.
* Be the main point of contact for your clients, and the contractors for your projects, addressing and resolving any issues or changes that may arise.
* Proven experience in account management, business development or project management
* Experience in a construction, fit-out or retail environment would be advantageous, but by no means essential
* The ability to build excellent relationships with clients, delivering the highest possible service
* An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
If you would like further information regarding the role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.