Data Analytics Senior Manager
- Full Time
Data Analytics Senior Manager (Government & Infrastructure, Consulting, Security Clearance)
Position: Data Analytics Senior Manager (Government & Infrastructure)
I am on the search for driven and enthusiastic Data Analysts for a leading Consultancy firm. They have an urgent requirement looking for a professional but personable candidate with experience in Data Analytics and “Big Data”. You will be at the forefront of assisting Large Government & Infrastructure clients with data management and data quality issues.
The successful:Data Analytics Senior Manager will:
- Provide an experienced view when delivering Data Analytics advice to both team members and senior clients.
- Manage a keen team of budding Consultants and represent the Government & Infrastructure practice within the broader business.
- Contribute to the development of less experienced consultant through actively assisting with their training and growth.
Ideally a: Data Analytics Senior Manager will also have:
- Skills in Big Data including NoSQL databases and Hadoop
- Knowledge in the Government and Infrastructure sectors either as Consultants and Industry experience
- Experience in visualisation tools such as Qlik, Spotfire, SAS and
- An understanding of statistical techniques
- The ability to obtain Security Check (SC) Clearance in the UK
Our client is a well recognised, international firm; as a result there is very healthy pipeline of projects and a very progressive environment for consultants to work in. The firm offers a structured career path, unprecedented benefits and training help you to continually propel your career forwards.
Rate: £80,000 - £110,000 + Enticing Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Callum Porter