HEAD OF RETAIL OPERATIONS - CONTRACT CATERING
Head of Retail Operations - Contract Catering - Job Summary
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Retail Operations at an exciting venue based in London. This is an incredible opportunity for an accomplished professional to step up and manage the beverage lead retail operation ensuring that services offered and delivered are of the highest standards.
This role requires someone passionate who can have a strong presence managing a team. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and if you are looking to progress and further yourself this could be the role for you!
Head of Retail Operations - Contract Catering - Role Responsibility
- Demonstrate knowledge of food and beverage operations with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Achieve forecasted revenues in the retail operation whilst exceeding guest expectations
- Highlight and recommend to the Director of Catering improvements in service, product lines, operational procedures and staffing to ensure improved customer service and cost savings.
- Maintain day to day contact with the AEG client/management to engender great working relationships
- In conjunction with the Health and Safety advisor, undertake regular health and safety audits of the retail operation and direct corrective action if required.
- Ensure full implementation of the company's food safety policy and procedures
- Build, lead and manage an effective team with clear succession and development plans, ensuring measurable KPI's are set in line with business objectives
Head of Retail Operations - Contract Catering - The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ year's experience in a retail environment
- Experience in an Arena, Stadium / fast paced beverage environment
- Experience in delivering quality fast food
- Experience of managing via a complex matrix of operations within a contract environment
- Industry Awareness
- Be able to work unsociable hours i.e. weekends and late finishes
- Strong leadership, communication and financial skills
- Strong organisational and labour skills
- Computer literate
- A "can do" attitude
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Creative in thinking and approach
- Ability to deal with a wide range of people and departments
- Standards and quality driven, hands-on management style
- Effective team player
- Assertive, calm, works well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.