Residential Home Deputy Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced deputy manager looking for your next opportunity? Are you looking for a diverse and varied role? I am seeking an experienced deputy manager for an exciting new opportunity based in Pontllanfraith.
Our team is looking for an outgoing, driven deputy manager to manage all aspects of care delivery at a well established care home for elderly residents with dementia.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established care home in the area. The staff are friendly, a tight-knit team that ensure they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Responsibilities of the job include:
Planning staff rotas
Performance monitoring and reporting
Ordering and auditing of medication and ensuring correct procedures are adhered to
Delivering quality service in line with CSSIW essential standards
Improving quality of service users' lives
What we would require from you:
- Minimum QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care is absolutely essential
- Previous experience of working with elderly residents with dementia in a care home environment is essential
- Must be a driver and hold full UK driving license
- QCF Level 5 achieved or working towards is desirable
- At least two year's experience in a management/supervisory role within the care industry is desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Generous leave entitlement
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Pension option
- Support with training and professional development
If you're passionate about care, are looking to join a close knit team in a company with fantastic training opportunities and competitive rates of pay then this could be the ideal role for you. If you think you fit the role, please apply now by clicking 'apply now' or calling .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.