Engineering Manager - Canary Wharf, London - Leading Managing Agent - Prestigious 500,000 Multi Tenanted Trophy Commercial Building - Up to £65k + Package
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager, looking for an exciting new Managing Agent side opportunity in Canary Wharf?
How would you like the chance to head up the M&E services on a prestigious 500,000 Sq. Ft Trophy Building?
One of the countries leading Managing Agent's is currently looking for an Engineering Manager to join their award winning team in London, where you will be heading up the M&E service delivery in a client facing role.
- This is a fantastic chance to work on one of the companies most prestigious buildings in London, where you will be responsible to the client M&E service delivery on site
- The opportunity to step into more of a 'client side' role, where you will hold responsibility to manage the M&E contractors on site rather than be managed yourself
- Joining one of the most reputable Managing Agent's in the UK with some of the cities finest Real Estate under their management
- A real chance for career progression within a highly ambitious organisation
- Overseeing all technical M&E services on site with regards to both electrical and mechanical plant inclusive of critical equipment.
- Hard service contractor management
- M&E Project Management
- Monitoring performance of M&E contractors on site.
- Annual service charge budget - preparing, monitoring and reconciling
- Provide best in class customer service
- Daily client and tenant liaison
- Overseeing small and large M&E project works on site
- Overseeing M&E plant replacement projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
- HNC/ HND Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- City & Guilds Mechanical/ City & Guilds 17th Edition
- HV/ LV experience
This exciting opportunity is paying an extremely attractive salary of £65k + Package with the chance to work for one of the countries leading Managing Agent's.
They offer great career progression and a real opportunity to climb the ranks within an award winning organisation.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.