Local Business Manager
Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Local Business Manager for a well-established vehicle rental business in the Bournemouth and Poole area.
The client is a well-established family run organisation, in the vehicle rental industry. With 15 branches and a fleet over 1700 vehicles, this is a great opportunity for the right Local Business Manager to join the team.
Reporting into the General Manager you will be required to work alongside the local Branch Managers to ensure that the branches achieve their sales targets by:
- Assisting in providing year on year growth in Revenue and Profitability for three rental locations.
- Actively canvas local branch area for small business users (B2B), building strong relationships based upon reliability and service.
- Providing good sales leads to the Business Development Management team when opportunities for larger accounts are encountered.
- Provide effective account management to all local branch assigned businesses.
To be successful, the candidate will possess:
- B2B Sales experience in the area.
- Daily Rental experience.
- Customer Service, prioritising customers, delivering a high quality service which meets the expectations of the customer. Responding promptly and effectively to enquiries.
- Positive "Can Do" attitude
- Communication, effectively communicating at all levels from different backgrounds to support the development and the success of the branch and of the company.
- Results, ensuring that all activities support the development and success of the branch and of the company.
The client offers all team members full training and free uniform.
Additional benefits include access to:
- Company Pension Scheme,
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate,
- Company Car,
- Mobile Telephone and Laptop.