- Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for an ambitious Qualified Accountant to join the finance team within a rejuvenated North East based, consumer focused manufacturing business positioned for growth & continued investment.
The main purpose of this role, within what is a well developed & high performing finance team, is to provide accurate & timely financial information to the wider business to support the overall decision making process.
Specifically this means ensuring the effective control & management of all accounting functions including the MI reporting, budgets & forecasts, legal & tax affairs for a number of international legal entities.
- Support Financial Controller, Operations Controller & Group CFO as required
- Oversee & support periodic forecasting & planning processes
- Take ownership & control of P&L and Balance Sheet reporting for assigned entities
- Promote effective business partnering via close monitoring of financial performance
- Ensure maintenance of robust financial controls including balance sheet reviews.
- Play a key role in ongoing IT / system enhancements including company wide ERP platform
- Ensure global shared service parameters correctly applied
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Extensive technical experience including preparation and audit of financial statements
- Experience of tax accounting would be an advantage.
- Self starter- resilient with an ability to challenge.
- Proficiency in a European language would be desirable but not essential
Potential for continued career & earnings development alongside further opportunities for progression within the wider finance function.
Salary between £40,000 and £45,000 plus performance related bonus
If you are interested in applying for the role please send a copy of your CV with a brief covering letter outlining your current salary / package and notice period to Melissa Maughan.