- Previous experience in general maintenance work is essential, this will incorporate a variety of plumbing, tiling and joinery.
- Relevant electrical qualifications and experience are desirable for this role.
- Fully aware of Health and Safety procedures.
As Maintenance Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out reactive and planned maintenance duties throughout the Hotel.
- Ensuring the facility is kept to a good standard of repair at all times.
- Carrying out statutory maintenance checks.
- Repairing and recording issues that are reported to the team.
- Performing electrical, plumbing, decoration and carpentry tasks.
You will show initiative, be able to prioritise your work load and be able to work on your own. You will also be well presented and polite as some customer interaction is inevitable.
Established in 1996, Apex Hotels is one of the UK's leading operators of contemporary 4* city centre hotels. Apex Hotels is a family owned Scottish company based in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow, Dundee and Bath operating with a mission to provide chic and stylish destination properties in key markets across the UK. Customer service is the primary focus for all members of the Apex Hotel team. The company has a reputation for providing a 'friendly face' to all guests and aims to provide positive opportunities for interaction with staff at every property.
- Pension scheme operated by The People’s Pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
- Employee reward scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free meals when on duty
- Use of gym &pool facilities(where available)
- Taxi contribution if you’re starting early or finishing late
- Restaurant & spa discount
- Guest experience overnight stay
- Employee of the Month scheme
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click ‘apply’. You must be eligible to work in the UK.