Our client, a dynamic company based in Cardiff, is seeking a strong part-qualified accountant to join their finance team for a period of 9-12 months (with the possibility for the position to turn into a full-time role). Supporting the Finance Managers, this role will provide comprehensive financial, admin and clerical support to the Finance department.
- Working closely with other members of the Finance team, you will be involved in the production of monthly management accounts and weekly reporting
- Month End tasks will include:
- Prepare accruals and prepayment schedules
- Maintenance of the company’s fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Complete activity reports and keep various Trackers up-to-date
- Reconciliation of key customer accounts on the debtors’ ledger
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experienced Management Accountant or someone who has a strong academic background and the ability to pick up new tasks quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office software
- Good communication skills
- Short notice period preferred
What You Get in Return:
- This is a guaranteed contract of 9 months, with the possibility of turning into a permanent role.
- Competitive salary and a supportive working environment will make this the ideal role for someone looking to start or progress in their accounting career.