1 day left
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley is currently recruitng for a fantastic opportunity for a recently/fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA accountant who wants to demonstrate their business acumen and drive to progress within a rapidly growing and successful business.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Completing the end to end accounts for a number of business units including preparing and producing the statutory and management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, month-end and year-end closing
- Responsiblilty for the completion of VAT returns
- Preparation and production of budgets, forecasts and the 5 year business plan
- Perform group consolidations
- You will need to be confident when dealing with senior management and non finance as the role includes presenting financial information to senior management
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in dealing with a high growth business, and in investment appraisals or acquisitions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.