BI / MI Analyst SQL / Power BI - TOP 100 FinTECH
Great opportunity to work with a team of highly experienced Business Intelligence Consultants, Developers and Data Analysts in this TOP 100 FinTech.
You will provide day to day analysis and support to deliver effective and valuable insights to the senior management team using Power BI or other data visualisation tools. You will be expected to show initiative in identifying new opportunities and insights for the and clients. As a BI analyst, you will act quickly and be a seasoned problem solver finding valuable insights from data and deciding how the company can benefit.
Key qualities required:
- Experience with core SQL, as well as Excel skills (VBA, Power Query, Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS etc.)
- Keen interest in maths or statistics - knowledge of error calculations is important
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and methods
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Expert knowledge of data flows around a business
- An analytical degree; Maths, Science, Economics, Finance etc.
- BSc in computer in a numerate discipline or experienced gained within a business environment with a qualification in Computing studies
Development experience using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS solutions, knowledge of database design / Warehousing and understanding of cloud technologies are all highly desirable.