Assistant Property Accountant
Assistant Property Branch Accountant
Location: Southend on Sea
- The production of residential Service Charge accounts.
- To carry out the posting of adjustments as directed.
Responsibilities and Duties
Liaise with property managers and accountants
- Produce year end packs
- To carry out all duties within the RICS code of practice
- General filing and administrative tasks
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Reviewing and checking of draft Service Charge Year End accounts
- To assist with queries of a complex nature from Property Managers
- To be courteous and professional in all dealings with staff, clients, customers, contractors and general public
- To endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines.
We are looking for someone who
Has experience of Microsoft software - especially Excel.
- Has prior experience of accounts/accounting functions
- Has used an in-house property management software TRAMPS (preferred but not required)
- Has started or is looking to start their AAT qualification.
If interested in appyling for this exciting role then please email us a copy of your current c.v.