Lead Product Manager
Lead Product Manager, London- £90-£100k
We are recruiting for a global, leading provider of digital technology solutions. The company work with a huge remit of clients across multiple sectors providing corporate websites, portals, application support and a whole host of other digital technologies.
They are now looking for a Lead Product Manager to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to join a global business, with a real chance to influence the future direction of products. The Lead Product Manager role will be pulling together teams to create cohesive and forward-thinking product plans. The Product Manager will need to have a strong blend of skills covering marketing, business and digital technology.
Responsibilities of Lead Product Manager:
- Oversee the future direction of Products offered by our client. Understand business and customer needs to create long-term product plans.
- Act a product owner across multi different product offerings.
- Understand the best way to market new product and product developments.
- Ensure stakeholder buy-in and gain support for product vision.
- Make sure products work for multiple markets globally.
- Have an excellent understanding of competing products in the market and how our client's products stay as the market leaders.
- Work in a heavily agile environment working closely with development teams to further product enhancement.
- Travel to locations outside of the UK on a regular basis.
Skill set and background required of Lead Product Manager:
- Proven experience as a senior Product Manager within the digital technology/ digital communications field. With excellent knowledge of marketing and great business acumen.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience working with SaaS offerings would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of products relating to corporate websites, web development, marketing automation.
- Excellent ability to analyse market trends and understanding where to pitch products and ensure they remain market leading products.
- Strong influencing skills, able to achieve buy in from multiple different parts of the business from senior management through to development.
- Able to manage product financials from budget planning and allocating resources.
The position is based in the City of London near Liverpool Street. The Lead Product Manager role will require a considerable amount of travelling to international offices. Please only apply if you are willing to travel regularly and have stays away from home. Travel could make up as much as 25% of the role.
The Lead Product Manager will pay a salary in the region £90,000-£100,000 plus excellent benefits.