Product Manufacturing Engineer
Are you a proven Product Manufacturing Engineer with experience of industrialisation? If so we are recruiting a Product Manufacturing Engineer to a globally renowned company who manufacture engineering components for the automotive industry, based in Bristol.
As Product Manufacturing Engineer you will lead the implementation of innovative products from application engineering and deliver them to the operation teams.
- To understand existing process capabilities in order to introduce new product implementation
- To create new machinery and tooling that will industrialise new concepts
- To lead the creation of specifications for machinery and tooling that will facilitate new product introduction
- To liaise with the Operations and R&D teams throughout all cycles of the product life time in order to optimise the introduction of new products
- To lead in projects that understand how key product features are effected by process variables and tooling logistics
- Assess and report the performance of new concepts delivered into production with Application and Development teams in order to facilitate further product development and improvement
- The successful candidate must be qualified BEng/BSc in a related subject
- Experience as a technical lead
- Extensive experience in metal forming manufacturing
- Experience within an automotive or aerospace industry environment
- Knowledge and understanding of tooling design and manufacture
- Good awareness of machinery related electro-mechanical systems (pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics, control systems etc.)
Candidates should apply in writing to this advert or contact Katharine Bignell for more information.