Retail Development Representative - Central London
- Full Time
Job Title: Retail Development Representitive - CENTRAL LONDON
Temp/Perm/FTC (Duration of contract): Permanent
Location: London (field based)
Benefits: Company Vehicle + Fuel Expense
Sector/Industry: FMCG/Food Manufacturers
Our client, a major global FMCG organisation, is seeking to hire a highly motivated and self-driven Retail Development Representative. Whilst regionally based, you will have a primary focus on Central London with a view to taking overall responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships.
Main Job Purpose
- Implement & execute the operational field strategy for the Impulse channel
- Drive distribution, availability and display standards within those outlets
- Deliver a return on investment within the defined geographical territory
- To grow Ferrero volume sales and profitability within the independent, retail club and symbol retail channel by achieving targets for
- product distribution - by presenting compelling sales propositions and selling stock from the car
- display standards - location, facings, product presentation - by preparing and presenting compelling propositions
- Use Ferrero supplied POS to maximise visibility of Ferrero products and thus increase sales.
- To complete visits as per your journey plan - 15 calls per day
- To build external relationships with retailers and store personnel and to track competitors' activity by forming networks with them
- Complete feedback on every call using the given reporting procedure after each call, maintaining up to date records
Working Relationships With:
- Area Sales Manager
- FSS Operations Team
- FSS Account Director
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Computer literate
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum 6 months FMCG sales experience or similar
- Experience of working within a team environment.
- Determination to achieve & willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results
- Clean driving licence
Basic salary to £25,500 + Company Vehicle and generous bonus opportunities.Please send your CV , where you will receive an automatic response.
Please remember to quote the job reference UK760516in all correspondence.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.